First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1.7.10

Family,

So the internet wasn't working yesterday so of course I have to do it today during my lunch hour. Sorry, but this is going to be short. Real quick to answer moms questions, yes we did get hit with a snow storm but it's all gone by now. I did get the picture card but both my camera and someone else's showed that the card was blank. That was a bummer; I was looking forward to see it.

This week was good we had a lot of success with different things. We did struggle finding new investigators this past week but we are working hard to find them. Nestly, one of our investigators, is going to be baptized this Saturday; we moved up his date because he was ready. He already passed his baptismal interview so he is excited to make it happen.

We also had two investigators who were suppose to be baptized in December finally come back from vacation, so it shouldn't be a problem baptizing them this month. That was Dora and Darius and the only reason they didn't get baptized was because of some things that the members were concerned about and their vacation.

Teddy, our other solid investigator is doing really well and accepting the lessons really well. We just need to help him get an answer for his prayers and he will be good. He has a date for the 23rd of January.
So as you can see this is an exciting time for me with a lot of success. Things are going really well and I'm doing just great. The mission life sure isn't easy but I see the blessings of it everyday. I hope you are all doing great and working hard to achieve your goals.

Elder Sorensen

Ps: I ate dinner with a sister Sorensen the other day, weird right?

No comments: