First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5.26.10

Hey family!

It's great to hear that you all had a great time in Oregon. I miss it a lot! It sounds like it was a really good trip. (For those of you we didn't see, I'm sorry! We were only in Junction City for part of the day on Sunday -k) I had a good week as well. We pushed Delmira's baptism to next Sat. due to stake conference and she had finals in school. It just works out better this Sat.

We have been doing a lot better on finding new investigators lately. We had one member invite us to meet her boy friend and his kids. He has been to church once before and really wants to learn more. We starting teaching the husband of another investigator, Adela, who might get baptized with his wife.

We have really been struggling with Natali, Lourdies and a few of our other investigators. There are a lot of little things that are holding them back. We have many people who are so close to baptism, they just need to do it!

We had a competition within the zone to see which district could get the most amount of member referrals. Because member referrals are so much better, hopefully some of them will turn into progressing investigators.

Elder Ames and I are still having a good time and we are motivating each other to work hard. (Well sometimes we motivate each other and sometimes we distract each other. but that's ok! lol)

I love you all and I wish everyone in the past month and in the coming month a happy birthday! I'm sorry I can't make it special with a mariachi band, but i will make up for it someday!

Elder Sorensen

Hey mom,
did you know Amanda Ashton is getting married in Aug? do you know exactly when and where? (If anyone has more info I can pass along to Daniel, please let me know ASAP -k)

No comments: