First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7.14.10

Family,

This is it! The time is far spent and the Hymn "God be with you till we meet again" hasn't left my brain in about a week! lol Man it's hard to stay focused when everyday you have to say goodbye to someone or you get some phone call about when your going home! Don't worry I'm still fighting the good fight, Yesterday we taught 7 lessons and got two new investigators, which is an amazing day.

The few people who I had in mind to be baptized next week won't be ready by next week, but that's ok because it should give Elder Ames a great last cycle. I have seen plenty of success here and it will help Elder Ames go out with a bang.

We are struggling with a few of our recent converts but the rest are really thriving. I guess that's how it always goes. I guess I just have to keep praying for them and hope they come back.

The weather has been a lot nicer, I've been praying for it to let up for a week. It has rained a ton which cools things down a little. I don't exactly know what we are going to do next week but I will figure it out. The mission office messed up and the new missionaries are coming in on tuesday so we might not be able to spend the night at the mission home. We are going to the temple and dinner on Friday and I think they may want the people who are getting picked up to meet with their parents on Tuesday. I think they are still trying to figure it all out but that's what I guess will happen.

Am I still giving a talk next Sunday? What's my topic? I also have to give a talk here this Sunday. When are we leaving for Utah to see Nick and Deb? I guess it doesn't really matter if I ask questions because you will be able to tell me in person before I can check my e-mail.
I love you all! I can't wait to see you. Elder Ames and I are still doing great and we are both excited to go home. Thank you for supporting me and pushing me to be my best.

Elder Sorensen

Thank you all for your prayers!
Dad, am I giving a talk that next Sunday? What's my topic? You guys will probably pick me up on tuesday. I hope the mission office calls to tell you details because I have no idea.

No comments: