First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

9.26.09

Family!
Hey everyone- how's life? Everything has been going well here and nothing too exciting happened this week. Well at least we didn't get mugged. We had conference cleaning, so we are a little crunched for time this week. We have been working really hard to change how we have been working. We are trying to focus on using our members better. The right way to do this work is through the members and the ward. We are having to train our members on how to teach with us and teaching the importance of working as a team. I wish all members would read PMG (Preach My Gospel) and see what we need of them.

We have been struggling a little as far as numbers this past week but I think it's because we have to train our members for a while before we can see more results. We did have one investigator come to church that we have been waiting to come. I was excited to see her there and she said she loved it.

This might be my last full week here in the Bronx and so I am trying to train Elder Wilkins as much as I can before I leave. He has really come a long way and I hope I made him a little better missionary. I hope he becomes a better missionary than I am and the way he is moving he might pass me up in a few cycles. I have had a lot of fun working with him and I really learned a lot myself. My Spanish, teaching skills finding, everything has really improved from working with him.

So it's great to hear that everyone is doing so well. I'm excited that Nick and Deb will be getting their first house. I also can't wait to hear from Griff. I understand the lack of time problem, so I'm sure it will be a while. Sorry this letter is really short; I will try to do better next week. The library is down so I am using an internet cafe. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Sorensen

No comments: