First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

9.2.09

Family,

Hey everyone! How is it going? Elder Wilkins and I had a great week and really had a lot of fun. We had a total of 18 with member lessons which blew any of my past numbers out of the water. We also had 3 at church so it was a really great week. I am so thankful for all that Heavenly Father has given me and the blessing he still has in store.

Ra*iel is still doing really well and he should be ready for the 12th to be baptized we are just trying to strengthen his testimony more and make sure he understands everything. We see him four times a week so it shouldn't be too hard to help him out. Elder Wilkins and I are really excited to get him in the water.

Two weeks ago we found a guy named Ricar*o and we were able to get him and his wife to church. This last week we got two of his kids to go to mutual and then come to church. Their mom and dad couldn't come but it was great to get them there. They are pretty bronxafied but the church should help a lot. The youth program here is huge. There are so many young men here it is really crazy. I hope they all can do their part in helping this boys get baptized.

Every cycle we have an interview with the mission president and this last interview went really well. President tried to tell me that I was an amazing missionary and I was doing a good enough job. He told me a lot of things that boosted my self esteem, but I won't be satisfied with that. I know I need to work harder.

It is great to hear about griff going to the temple. I am really excited for him

Sorry but I've run out of time on the computer again. Sometimes they give me more time. I love you all and hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

deb sorensen said...

You do realize that no one here knows what 'bronxified' means, right?