First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4.21.10

Hey Family!
How is everything going? I had a great week with a baptismal service! The service went great and Rocio and Noemi had a great experience. I got to confirm Noemi and I thought it went well. Rocio's two kids also received a blessing and Charlie, the four year old, actually did really well. Their bother, who I've been told is an atheist, now shows a lot more interest in learning about the church.
On Sunday the branch had another baptismal service for an eight year old. With special musical numbers, church and the baptismal services, I had to play the piano a lot this weekend. For sure I'm going to get the grand!
With two of our investigators baptized we have to look for a lot more while our slower progressing investigators continue to progress. We didn't do very well on finding this past week but hopefully we will do better this week.
I can't believe this cycle has flown by so fast, it's almost over. Next week is transfers and President promised me a companion who I can really work hard with. The zone really needs some good zone leaders to help them out. I don't have much time left and I there is some much more work for me to do.
Thank you everyone for the increase of letters, it seems like whenever a missionary is about done everyone seems to remember them. lol. A special thank you to the Farvers for the Easter package. And to Nick, Deb and Clair for the package.
Well Family I hope everyone is doing great. I'm glad to hear little Clair is doing better. I have really enjoyed seeing her grow up, through pictures. It will be fun to see her and the new baby. Thanks for all of the support and I will continue to pray for you all!
Elder Sorensen
Here is his address:New York, New York North Mission700 White Plains Road Suite 315Scarsdale, NY 10583

No comments: