First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5.28.09

Hey family,

So I'm staying here in Kingsbridge with Elder Smith! I am excited to stay and we are going to do a lot of hard work this cycle. I am going to do everything I can to push Elder S in his last cycle and we are going to see a lot of miracles. We have a lot of high goals this cycle and we are doing our best to find families to baptize.

We had a really great week in which I feel I did my best. I am learning a lot about missionary work and how to really help people. We had a total of 23 lessons, 9 new investigators and 5 lessons with members, which my area hasn't done since last year. We are doing everything we can to hit standard of excellence for our goals. We had a great week and we are going to have an even better week this week.
Fa**y is set to be baptized this Saturday and we are planning everything out to make it a great service. It should be a great! I am excited for her and we are really working hard to keep her protected this last week. An eight year old that we have been teaching will also be getting baptized. He doesn't really have a dad so bishop asked us to teach him all of the lessons before his baptism.

We had a great week and found a lot of good potential families to baptize. Also on Monday we found another family so we are doing a really great job finding. Now that I've learned how to find I have to work on helping them progress. I am doing every thing I can to really work on my teaching skills.

Sorry but I'm really short on time this week. I love you all and I will write more later.

Elder Sorensen
congrats nick on the new job!

No comments: