First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

8.27.09

Family,

Hey we had an even better week than before and we are getting numbers like I've never seen! I know that the numbers don't count for anything without the people but I still feel really proud of how we did. My zone leader told me that we were leading the zone with our numbers. Our investigators are doing really well too. We have a solid baptism coming up for the 12th of September and we are still trying to get someone else ready for the end of the month.

To tell you more about my companion; his name is Elder Wilkins for Orem Utah. He is doing really amazing for a new missionary and I am impressed every day. Give him a few more cycles and his Spanish will be better than mine. It is great to teach him all of the things I wished I had known at the beginning of my mission so that he can become a better missionary than I am. We have been having a lot of fun together and I am glad to stay with him another cycle.
Our baptismal date for the 12th is named Ra*iel. He is a little strange but has been accepting every thing we teach him and we haven't had any problems. He is getting excited for the baptism which is great.

I'm sorry I've run out of time, I will fill you all in next week about how I'm doing. I am working as hard as I can, staying as focused as I can and loving every minute of it. Thank you for all of your support and love and don't worry about sending money. I pulled out 100 at the mtc for travel and still haven't spent it all, plus I have been really lucky finding money, so I will be fine. I can always pull more money out. One thing though is if you could send me another one of those vacuum bags in my next package. I don't need it soon just some day

Elder Sorensen

No comments: