First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Friday, November 13, 2009

11.13.09

Family,
Sorry I didn't get to write yesterday, the libraries were closed due to the holiday. So yesterday was the big day in the mission. I don't have much time so I will summarize it all and tell you how I feel about it all when I know better myself.
1) I'm still in the city. I cover from 155th to the top of the island. Manhattan!
2) My new companion is Elder Swan; grew up in texas, moved to utah
3) They put me in the English program
4) My companion and I are basically white washing. (where they take out both missionaries of an area and put in two new ones) Elder Swan was here for one cycle a few cycles back.
5) President called me to be a zone leader So as you can imagine, I'm feeling a little like Enoch and Moses when they were first called to be prophets, a little overwhelmed. I feel like a greenie again; all confidence gone! Last night we taught this different kind of different guy and ate some BBQ ribs from the south, which is not the usual beans and rice.

Elder Wilkins and I had a great last week together, a ton of success. The general trend of the mission is to do a lot worse the week before transfers due to lack of focus so Elder Wilkins and I did our best to step it up. I knew it was probably my last chance to make a difference in the ward so I did all that I could to do so. We had three at church
found 9 new people and taught 7 withs.(I have no idea what a with is!) Tons of success!

Well sorry but that’s all I have time to say I will write more next week. I love you all and hope you have a great week. Congrats Mandee on the all state choir! That is so amazing, I knew you could do it. Love you all!
Elder Sorensen

P.s Danie*a Ga*cia, she cried her eyes out when i left.

No comments: