First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

veteran's day 09

This year for one of Daniel's Christmas gift I'd like to send him a scripture tree. It would have a little message he could open each day of December. Please send me your favorite scripture reference and why it is special to you. I'll type them up and put them in a little jar for him to open. Thanks for you help.

Krista



AND

No message from Daniel today. I'm sure it is because the library was closed for Veteran's Day. Hopefully he will be able to email us tomorrow to tell us where he has moved to. I'll keep you posted.

If you haven't yet emailed me your favorite scripture for his Christmas package, please do as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Krista

1 comment:

deb sorensen said...

Deb's:

I have two that I will share with you:

Alma 5:

I LOVE the whole idea of using song to help you remember how to feel the spirit, helping to be forgiven, etc. Alma even invites you to look more closely by saying: can you feel so now? How could you not!

2 Nephi 4:

The song of Nephi is such a powerful message. I struggle with letting things go lately and I love how Nephi tells us to let anger go, how that is not of God and is in fact, a sin. When I read that this year, I had to read it over three different nights to make sure I sucked all of that goodness into my heart.