First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

2.25.10

Daniel just wrote. We were afraid we wouldn't hear from him this week. In our letter to him we asked several questions instead of writing the usual letter. Here are the questions and his responses.

What would you like for your birthday?

A belt and a cosco pack of gillette fusion power razor blades.

Do you need any clothes, socks,shoes, garments? nope

What brand of camera do you have? I forgot, I use regular SD cards

Do you want to go and see another Broadway play when we pick you up? Yes, I want to see one, but there are no reasonable prices. What most people do is win a "lottery" for tickets around $30. there is good chances to win and we could try to do it each day we are there till we win. you put in your name in around 12 for the 3 show. each winner gets two tickets. plus during the week it's not as bad

Did you get any new investigators?
Yes, we started teaching some old investigators again and I tracted into another lady this week. The family who fed us steak last night invited their neighbors over for a 2nd family home evening with us. This time we taught the lesson and after totaling feeling the spirit of the plan of salvation and learning new truths she had to justify herself by saying, "well my boy friend is Catholic and I'm 48 and Catholic too. I can't change" We all just kind of laughed a rolled our eyes, thinking we'll see. lol

How is Patricia?
Patricia is doing good, we are going to try to give her a solid date tonight. She is progressing more each day.

Was Nick able to get baptized?
NO! His dad took him away last weekend and I called him and it wasn't pretty. He said he would tell the cops we are harassing his family if we kept teaching him. Nick is still all for getting baptized.

Do you have a little message for Griffin?
I love you Bro! Keep working hard a don't give up!

What did you do for your companion this week?
I agreed with almost everything he said. Lol. No I actual focused on complimenting him as much as I could this week.

Did you get more snow? If so, how much?
Yeah its snowing more right now. It's mostly slush so it's fun to walk in, not. It snows a lot then melts and snows some more. Which is fun. It's not more then a foot though. Which really isn't too bad.

I'm doing well but ready for another change up in the mission. President might put me back into the Spanish program next cycle, but only if it all works out. That would be fun but I really do like this area. I wouldn't want to be English anywhere else.

Gotta run, time is short! Love you guys!

No comments: