First day

First day

Elder Sorensen's Current Mission Address:

My address is:

Just send everything to the office, where you send packages. I live right by the office and go there every week.





Mission Home Address:

New York, New York North Mission
700 White Plains Road Suite 315
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Packages should be sent to the mission home address to keep our elders safe.

How to use:

1. Feel free to comment to our boy by using the comments listed directly below the post. When he comes home, I'm sure he would love to go back over all of his letters and read the comments that others added to encourage him. All you have to do is click on the

0 Comments (or sometimes it lists how many there are).

2. In most cases, the names will be changed to prevent too much personal information from getting out.

Thanks for reading his letters. I'm sure he would love to know how many people ARE reading and how much we all love him and what work he's doing!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3.2.10

Family,

Hey everyone! We had a good week and finally got some new investigators. Everything is going well.

We finally set a date for Patricia, which will be next Thursday, March 11, my birthday! Pretty good b-day present if I do say so myself. It doesn't look like Nick will get baptized anytime soon because of his father. He just want to stand up to him. Brianna's mom still doesn't think they are ready, so we are working on that. It's kind of out of our hands now.

Transfers are the 17th and I have a feeling there might be some changes coming up for me. President might change me back to spanish or Elder Swan could leave.

The snow storm was pretty bad last week. Not a ton of snow just really wet snow that turned into slush. We got really wet for a few days. It's warming up a bit and things are melting away again. I can't wait for the snow to be gone!

Nothing really exciting has happened in the past week. I met with President Buckner, the stake president, again. That was fun. Mom, do you listen to Glen Beck? I guess President Buckner is on his show a lot and is going to be on tour with him for the next few months.

Mandee and Savanna- what play are you guys in? Aren't you tired of doing plays yet? I feel like that's all you have been doing for the past two years of my mission!

I have had a lot of really cool personal studies on my mission which has been great. I have been really bad at my personal journal but I write in my study journal almost every day which I feel is more important. My testimony and most spiritual moments have really come from studying the scriptures. Last week during personal study I felt a huge desire to baptize a family before I go home. I have baptized a lot of single people and part members but never a full family. I felt the spirit very strong telling me if I do my all, it will happen. So that's going to be my focus. I love the conformation of the spirit telling me what I am doing is right. A father, mother and kids, that's my goal.

So how is everyone else doing? Mom- how are you doing? You always tell me how everything else is, but how are you?

I hope everything is going well and I love you all. I will send my picture card as soon as I can. As you go through my e-mail please purge them, not delete. I guess they don't go away with out purging them. I love you all!

Elder Sorensen

No comments: